Join Miles Christi at the Family Center for prayer and activities during this year’s Easter Triduum. Each day will include the proper liturgy for:
Holy Thursday (Thursday, April 1)
- Evening begins with registration at 5pm followed by a talk, dinner, Mass of the Lord’s Supper, procession with the Blessed Sacrament, and Holy Hour
- All Night Adoration begins at 11pm (open to young adults and their families)
Good Friday (Friday, April 2)
- Morning (optional): Join our community for the Office of Readings and Lauds followed by a visit to the seven churches [Time TBD]
- Begins at 2:30pm with a sermon on the 7 Last Words, small-group discussions, Liturgy of the Lord’s Passion, light dinner, and walking Stations of the Cross
- Concludes at 8:30pm
Holy Saturday (Saturday, April 3)
- Morning (optional): Join our community for the Office of Tenebrae and a guided meditation. [Time TBD]
- Begins at 3pm with the singing of the Liturgy of the Hours (Midafternoon) and Rosary, small group discussion, Vespers, dinner, and spiritual talk
- 9pm Easter Vigil Mass followed by social
Time for confessions and personal prayer will be offered throughout the Triduum. Dive deeper into the mysteries of these days with activities, talks, and beautiful liturgies, while you enjoy time with other young adults.
Please register by Tuesday, March 30.