Already have a Kroger Plus card?
1. Go to www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
2. If you have an existing account, click Sign In, otherwise, click on Create an Account.
Note: If you are a new customer, you will need to create an account with your email address, password, zip code, preferred store, and agree to the terms and conditions. Once you create your account you will receive a confirmation email with a link for you to activate your account.
3. After clicking Sign In, click Community, then Community Rewards, then click Enroll Now.
4. Complete personal information and click Save.
5. Enter “Miles Christi” and then click Search.
6. Select “Miles Christi” and then click Save.
If you have enrolled correctly you will see our name on the right side of your account settings page. Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)
7. Swipe your Kroger Plus card each time you shop and earn rewards for Miles Christi!
Don’t have a Kroger Plus card?
1. You can obtain a Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store.
2. Follow the above steps to connect Miles Christi to your Kroger Community Rewards account.
View your Rewards Details
See how much you have earned for Miles Christi! (Note: This information will only be available and updated at the end of each cycle.)
Please note that you must link your card each year on August 1st. Miles Christi will be issued a check each quarter based on the rewards earned from everyone’s shopping trips. Thank you for taking time to register for Kroger Community Rewards to support us!